Rubber, Plastic and More - Top Science Project Ideas
One of the most interesting and educational aspects of school is learning different concepts and ideas through trying them. Many of these concepts and theories are taught during classroom activities and experiments. With the guidance of teachers and instructors, children can watch and even participate in the scientific activities in the classroom. However, another great place for students to learn is to actually doing the experiment in science fairs and at home projects.
Participation in science fairs and in homework projects are a great way for kids to learn various scientific concepts, determine a way to make them work and find a way to present them either to students in the classroom or for the community. From working with magnets to making a simple machine, science projects and experiments can be a great way to learn more about our world. To help students and parents in selecting and conducting their science project, following are several helpful websites with practical ideas from which to choose from. We hope this guide helps all your budding scientists:
Elementary School Projects
- Science Fair Project Ideas - list of helpful ideas on how to present various projects for science fairs.
- Fun Science Fair Projects - collection of fun and educational projects for elementary aged school kids.
- Science Fair Ideas and Resources - helpful ideas and resources for various science fair projects.
- Science Fair Ideas - resourceful site providing ideas for science fair projects.
- Science Fair Resource Guide - useful guide providing ideas and resources for science fairs.
- Science Information - resources on a variety of science topics including science fair ideas.
- Bat Science Projects - projects on many subjects including using baseball bats.
- Science Fair Project Links - list of links pertaining to science projects for elementary and middle school students.
- School Science Resources - resourceful site with information and resources on a number of school science projects.
- Science Fair Resources - helpful resources on putting together a science fair project.
- Science Demonstrations and Experiments - article providing suggestions for science demonstrations and experiments for elementary school aged children.
- Elementary Projects - resource with ideas for elementary school science projects.
- Electricity Projects - information and ideas on how to display electricity during science projects.
- Elementary Science Projects - collection of science projects for elementary school students.
- Science Fair Projects - useful collection of illustrated experiments that can be done by elementary aged school students.
Middle School Projects
- Middle School Science Projects - useful information for science teachers to provide science projects for kids.
- Science Fair Project Ideas - collection of ideas on water quality for science fairs.
- Links and Resources - informative site providing information on projects for science fairs.
- Science Fair Projects - helpful information and resources on various science fair projects.
- Science Fair Ideas - web site providing information and ideas on middle school science fairs.
- Science Activities - activities for classrooms to learn about the planets.
- Science Fair Information - helpful site containing information on various science fair activities.
- Middle School Science Fair Activities - selection of activities and experiments for science fairs.
- Science Fair Projects - information on a number of middle school science fair projects.
- Science Fair Solar ideas - informative site about solar power for science fairs.
- Science Fair Project Ideas - ideas and information on topics for possible science fair experiments.
- Science Fair Resources - resourceful site with information and ideas for science fair projects.
- Science Fair Project Guide - information and resources for science fair projects.
- Science Fair Guide - informative web site with information on projects for science fairs.
- Science Fair Project Ideas - useful information on various scientific projects to be done at science fairs.